17 April 2008

Bourbon lol'ed hard



While the video is pretty boss, the "lol'd hard" comment is even bosser.  For whatever reason it struck Bourbon a bit odd.

I also want to post a correction.  The roughly 37.5% of Italians I posted about earlier are in fact not "assholes" but "coglioni" -- Coolguy Headnod(tm) to the various better informed people closer to the scene for the term correction.

In other news, Americans still love Jesus and think Napoleon was a "historic 'lawmaker.'"  At least in Louisiana.  I hope others find some irony in the statement that was printed above the Jesus poster in the courthouse reading "To Know Peace, Obey These Laws."  Don't obey municipal or state law in Louisiana, no no, follow the good words of Jesus and the New Testament.  Can Louisiana lawyers cite Matthew as precedent?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Well, your honor, as you can see Mayor Nagin has clearly shown that he did not in fact "love his neighbor as himself", the prosecution rests...

Rebel Yell said...

No,no,no... Mayor Nagin was simply letting everybody "turn the other cheek..."